The 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless 2.1 Gal. HEPA Filter Dust Extractor/Vacuum with AWS® (XCV22ZU) delivers up to 80 minutes of continuous run time on a single charge using two 18V LXT® 5.0Ah batteries. The powerful Makita-built brushless motor delivers 120 CFM and 44” water lift of suction for fast and efficient cleaning.
The XCV22ZU features a three-stage HEPA filtration system which captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger. The motor chamber is constructed with sound-absorbing materials for lower noise (only 64dB(A)). It features the Auto-start Wireless System (AWS®) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor. The vacuum comes equipped with cleaning accessories; anti-static hose (1-1/4" x 8'), aluminum telescoping wand and 12-1/2" floor nozzle for janitorial and construction applications.
Added features include an oversized on-off switch, variable speed control dial, and dual L.E.D. battery indicators. A large rubber bumper helps prevent damage to the work environment and a locking cover protects the batteries. Rear casters with locking levers prevent the vacuum from moving. A removable storage box holds attachments and batteries. It is equipped with Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), which is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is a communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Powerful Makita-built brushless motor delivers 120 CFM and 44" water lift of suction
- Auto-start Wireless System (AWS®) utilizes Bluetooth® technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor
- Efficient three stage HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Automatic self-cleaning filter system compresses and expands damper shaking dust from pre-filter maintaining optimal suction and longer filter life
- Up to 80 minutes of run time with two 18V LXT® 5.0 Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- Variable speed control dial for a variety of applications
- 360° Mobility with 4 wheels
- Rear casters feature locking levers to prevent the vacuum from moving
- Quick-release metal latches for easy removal and disposal of debris from canister
- Oversized on-off switch for operator convenience
- Motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials for quiet operating sound levels of 64 dB(A)
- Large rubber bumper helps prevent damage to the work environment
- Locking cover for added protection of batteries (batteries not included)
- Includes Auto-start Wireless (AWS®) Transmitter
- Equipped with dust extraction accessories; anti-static hose (1" x 11’) and three adapter cuffs (22, 24 and 38 mm)
- Equipped with cleaning accessories; anti-static hose (1-1/4" x 8'), aluminum telescoping wand and 12-1/2" floor nozzle for janitorial and construction applications
- Includes removable storage box for storing hose and accessories on the dust extractor
- Precision lightweight motor components and efficient air ducting produce an overall weight of only 18 lbs with batteries (batteries not included)
- Efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered for improved dust and water resistance
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Air Flow Rate: 120 CFM
- Static Water Lift: 44"
- Dry Capacity: 2.1 gal
- Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS™): Yes-Included
- HEPA filter: Yes
- Equipped Filter Efficiency: 99.97% of .3 microns
- Filter Cleaning: Yes
- Working Sound Level: 64 dB(A)
- Net Weight (with battery): 17.8 lbs.
- Battery: 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Power Type: Cordless
- Motor Type: Brushless
- (1) Auto-start Wireless Transmitter (198901-5)
- (1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 22mm for 1" hose (417765-1)
- (1) Tool Cuff Adapter, 24mm for 1" hose (424379-9)
- (1) Anti-Static Hose, 1-1/2” x 8’ (195434-1)
- (1) Anti-Static Hose, 1-1/4" x 5-3/5" (199493-7)
- (1) Curved Pipe Handle w/ Lock (140G26-3)
- (1) Aluminum Telescoping Extension Wand (140G19-0)
- (1) 11" Universal Floor Nozzle (127082-8)
- (1) HEPA Filter (197166-6)
- (1) Damper Filter (423398-2)
- (1) Pre-Filter (195553-3)
- (1) Plastic Disposal Bag, 10/pk (195432-5)
- (1) Storage Caddy (127606-0)
- (1) (451350-0)